未选择的路

来源:互联网 发布:淘宝卖gv资源的店子 编辑:程序博客网 时间:2024/06/11 13:50
未选择的路

                                                       美国诗人  罗勃.佛洛斯特:没有走的路
                                                             Robert Frost's known poem: The Road Not Taken

                                           黄树林里分岔两条路,     Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,

                                           只可惜我不能同时踏行, And sorry I could not travel both

                           

                                           我,孤单的旅人,伫立良久, And be one traveler, long I stood

                                           极目眺望一条路得尽头,    And looked down one as far as I could

                                           直到它隐没在丛林深处,    To where it bent in the undergrowth;

                                          

                                             终于我选择了另一条路,    Then I took the other ,as just as fair,

                                            (虽然)一样平直,也许更值得,     And having perharps the better claim,

                                            它绿草茵茵,幽静深邃,    Beacause it was grassy and wanted wear,

                                             即使有过往人踪,              Though as for that the passing there

                                             也只会相差无几。         Had worn them really about the same.

 

                                           恰好那天早晨,两条路都在枯叶下, And both that morning equally lay

                                            没有踩踏的痕迹,                       In leaves no steps had trodden black

                                            啊,把那条路留给来日吧,        Oh, I kept the first for another day!

                                            明知道路绵绵无尽头,              Yet  knowing how way leads on to way,

                                            恐怕我再难以返回  .                    I doubted if I should ever come back  .

                                      

                                            在许多许多年以后,在某处 ,  I shall be telling with a sigh

                                            我会轻轻叹息着说:                Somewhere ages and ages hence:

                                            黄树林里分岔两路,而我,       Two roads diverged in a wood ,and I --

                                            选择了人迹更少的一条  ,      I took the one less traveled by,

                                            使得一切多麽的不同。            And that  has made all the difference.

                                                                          

                                          

                                        每一步都使我们都么得不同!……

                                         

                                            

                                         引自  侯捷网站  jjhou.csdn.net    有些翻译根据自己理解,翻译作了改动

原创粉丝点击